2004 Cobalt 240 – 5.7GXI – 320 Horsepower
We have owned Cobalt boats all our boating life and purchased this boat in 2018. Since then, we have upgraded it by adding a wakeboard tower, state-of-the-art stereo system, seagrass carpet and seadeck covering. We store our boats on our lift in the summer and in local caves in the winter (constant temperature of 60 degrees and out of the sun). The engine was tuned-up and impellor changed last winter. Boat runs great as we had it on the lake July 4th weekend. We hate to part with this boat, but we have purchased a newer Cobalt and must let this one go as we only have one boat slip!
Here are more of the details:
Upgraded Stereo System
- Fusion MS-RA70NSX stereo deck includes Bluetooth and Sirius XM remote receiver
- Fusion MS-NRX300 wired Remote mounted by the steering wheel allows you to control the radio right from the helm.
- Amplifier and 10” Subwoofer. This boat rocks.
- All can be controlled through the app on your phone (FusionLink)
- Depth gauge, trim gauge, tachometer, speedometer, water and air Custom seagrass snap in carpet (new in 2018)
- Seadeck installed on the stern surfaces (new in 2018)
- Trash can
- Custom USB / AC power receptable installed in the stern area of the passenger cabin to charge all the phones and power equipment
- Upholstery in great shape for a boat of this age. There is a small tear in the upholstery in the stern seat. The insert to the stern seat was re-upholstered in 2020
- Built in cooler with drain through bilge pump
- Snap on mooring cover (new in 2018)
- Mooring coverStern light installed on tower so that you no longer have a separate stern light to lose / break
- Bow storage for shoes / flip flops
- Storage for fenders and lines
- Swim platform
- 5.7 liter GXI Volvo Penta
- Clean propellor and skeg
- Single battery with on/off switch (battery new in 2021)