Beautiful cuddy cabin with graceful line and stellar performance in a better than new 273!
You’ll love the graceful lines as much as that stellar performance. The polished stainless-steel engine vents and the integrated swim platform add the perfect athletic accents to the 273’s grace. We liked the big engine compartment where you needn’t climb inside for routine maintenance. Below decks, the cuddy cabin has conservative headroom and a berth that fits this big, tall boater, and sleeps two comfortably. The full-size skylight and overhead hatch admit ambient light to counteract the “cave” sensation that’s so common to many other cuddly cabin boats. The private head compartment is accessible without entering the cabin. Just to the right of the companion console is a stairway with rubber treads that climb the dash to the ¬walk-through windshield to foredeck. Despite the ease of negotiating the foredeck to the through-stem anchor with a windlass so you can raise and lower the hook from the deck or the helm.
The factory GPS have been upgraded to a top of the line Raymarine system including; A97 Multi-Function Display with Wi-Fi, Ray260 AIS Black Box VHF Radio, SiriusXM Marine Weather, and a SeaTalk / NMEA 2000 Network. The system is set up to accept a Raymarine autopilot and/or radar if you so desire.
Factory options include:
- Mercruiser 8.2 Mag ECT B3X
- DTS Network
- Sea Core – Fresh Water Cooling System
- Upgraded 12” X 12” Trim Tabs (Cobalt Standard 12 X 9)
- Stainless Steel Arch with Bimini Top, Lights and Wake Board Racks
- Bimini Enclosure
- Bimini Top
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- Mooring Cover
- Windlass Anchor
- Bow Rails
- Docking lights
- Fender Clips
- Flip Down Swim Step
- Swim Step LED Lights with Remote Key Fob
- Transom Shower
- Transom Tilt Switch
- Air Compressor
- Cabin Entertainment Package (TV/DVD)
- Premium Sound System Satellite Radio
- 2 Dinette Tables (Cockpit and Cabin)
- 2 Sinks (Cockpit and Head)
- Cockpit Cooler with Chill Plates
- Head with Pump Out Porta Potti and Macerator
- 110 Volt Battery Charger
- Dual Battery Switch with ACR
- Drivers Rear View Mirror
Other non-Cobalt extras
- Custom Bike Rack
- Dual Swivel Roswell Wake Board Racks
- Hill Performance 4X4 Polished Stainless Steel Prop (Stock Mercruiser props are also included)
- Exterior Color – Hull bottom and deck are White, the sides are Navy Blue with a Red boot stripe
- Interior – Saddle and White with Blue accents
- Canvas – Navy Blue
Custom SCT Tri Axle Bunk Trailer
Painted Cobalt Navy Blue
Hydraulic over electric disc brakes on all 3 axles
2 Speed Winch
Full length loading guides
Set up to be used with load distribution hitch if need be. If your tow vehicle is at or close to its GVWR but still under the CGWR, this set is for you. In my case, I have a F250 with a slide in camper and fully loaded this trailer tows this like a dream.
This 273 only has 125 hours on it and has always been stored inside and is in as new condition
Current MSRP for all this is over $210,000.
I’m asking $149,900 which is a $50,000 discount.
Cobalt builds very few 273s and it is rare to find one as nicely appointed as this one at a discount to retail, don’t wait this one won’t last long!!
Boat is located with Orange County California
Call 562 708 0719
Hull Serial Number: FGE73007B313
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 562 708 0719