2013 Cobalt 302
$194,000 $184,990 Motivated
Location Lake Geneva Wisconsin
I am listing for sale my Cobalt 302. I have priced this boat for sale to move fast because I have a new Cobalt on order. You will not find a cleaner nicer boat on the market. The boat has been on a covered lift with its mooring cover on it. It has never sat in the water unless I am on it. I pull it out of the water once a month, detail it, wax it, and fill it with fuel whether it needs it or not. It is currently in heated storage ready for summer.
It has all the right options which include:
• Stainless steel Arch with Bimini top
• Windlass with line chain and anchor (controlled from the helm and anchor box)
• Stainless Steel Docking lights
• Wood dash/ trim package, oil rubbed
• Sof-trac mat on swim step
• Cesara Carpet upgrade
• DTS (digital throttle and shifting)
• Stainless leather wrapped Steering wheel
• Premium Sound with 2 amps, Subwoofer, I POD port, MP3, Transom remote
• Vaccuflush head
• Extended swim platform with Flip down step(perfect seat on a hot summer day)
• Custom mooring cover which covers to the waterline
• 3 huge coolers and massive in floor storage
• Stowaway cockpit table (really cool how it stores away)
• Front bow filler cushions for port and starboard
• Trim Tabs( a must in the model)
• Underwater lights HELLA 1000 LUMEN BLUE mounted on the transom(very bright)
• Triple black(if you choose to leave it in the water it will not show a scum line)
• It has a matching Heritage trailer available at additional cost.
• Has never been off of Lake Geneva
Engines and service history:
• Mercruiser 350 MAGS with Bravo 3 drives 300 hp each(no need for any more power in this boat unless you drag race or own a gas station). Top speed of 54 MPH and the boat jumps out of the hole(same to plane time as the 8.2’s). NOTE The 8.2’s only give you about 7 mph faster on top end and they are not a GM engine, the 350’s are GM blocks!
• Engine hours are 98 and 98 I have been running Mobil one Synthetic oil in the boat.
• Warranty started in June of 2013
Engineered perfection will always remain an elusive, if admirable, goal.
Please don’t tell the 302.
The superlatives tell part of the story — the largest bowrider in the Cobalt line, for example, or the most spacious cockpit in its class – and the 302’s features add their share to the argument: a sunpad large enough for side-by-side tanning, huge bow seats with new standards for forward comfort, carefully placed storage, power options ranging from aggressive to more aggressive still. Sun protection available via the bimini top with arch.
But perfection is an inclusive term, and little things can mean a lot: molded stereo speakers set at precise angles for ideal acoustics, an armrest at the throttle, a dimmer for the backlit gauges, gas assists on the ski locker, double latches at the anchor door, water-resistant rubber fillings for the canvas snaps, the wiring loomed and supported everywhere.
Tour the 302. Poke about. Open some hatches. Touch, look, listen, and prepare to smile
If you have any questions about service history or condition Tom the owner of Gordy’s can assure you about the condition of my boat. Tom@gordysboats.com or 262-275-2163
It is accessible to view at any time firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell is 262-716-4000, FGE30039E313