2005 Cobalt 24sx with Volvo Penta 320 h.p. 5.7 liter Gxi with stainless duo prop(no dents/dings in props). Relatively speaking, this is the right engine for this boat because it delivers good top-end speed (mid to upper 40’s with 4 people aboard) and reasonable fuel consumption as compared to a 8.1L engine. Only 121 hours. Runs flawlessly.
Classic Ebony with Stone interior. She combines the features of a bowrider with the space and feel of a deckboat. The 24SX features an enclosed head and can be boarded from either the bow or stern. Absolute immaculate inside and out. Freshwater use. Interior seats/cloth/snap-in carpet is in excellent condition. Docking lights, bimini top, large swim platform, large sun lounge, bolster seats, marine CD player with 6 speakers, built in cooler, small changing room with potti, water/air temp, depth gauge with alarm, custom cobalt boat cover for storage. Always in covered dry storage, never left in water.
– Extended Swim Platform w/ladder on back.
– Bow platform has a unique swim ladder anchor locker
– Custom Bimini Top
– CD/MP3 stereo with 6 speakers
– Stainless grab rails and cup holders throughout
– Seats 8 comfortably and more if necessary
– Companion seat converts to large lounger with insulated storage underneath
– High-Back Captain’s Chair w/pocket, flip lip bolster on captain and mate seat for stand up
driving and comfort underway
– Expansive aft Sunpad w/Adjustable Headrest
– Full changing room under the helm, with seat and head
– A flip over windshield and bi-fold door panel keeps cool air out of the cockpit
– Center helm makes for better control
– Accents on the console are real wood, just like in a luxury car
– Superior quality, snap-on removable Carpet
– Engine hatch under sun pad makes everything easy to reach with one hand
– Ski tow post with locks on transom
– 20 degree deadrise for unbelievably smooth ride
– 50 gallon fuel capacity
– Kevlar Reinforced Hull
– Bow Scuff Plate
Custom 2007 dual axle 9000 lb. gvwr all aluminum trailer with disc brakes and new tires.
Location: Baltimore, MD